Prices for Cremation Services
- We answer questions, and address all of your needs.
- We make sure you save up to 70% off the cost of a traditional funeral.
- We arrange the cremation services for you.
- We take care of EVERYTHING.
Our Cremation Plans
Our Plans Include many items that are charged as Extras by other Providers. Carefully review what is included when you compare theirs to our LOW COST cremation plans. YOU CONTROL ALL THE COSTS, and choose only the options you need during our Easy online step by step process - no sales pressure.
General Price List for Cremation Services
This General Price represents the goods and services available to our customers. You may choose only the items that you desire. You are in control of all costs as you go through our simple step by step process.
- Our simple cremation process in a licensed and inspected crematory.
- Transportation within our service area (35 miles).
- Filing fee for death certificate of $21.00 is included.
- State fee of $8.50 is included
- Legal documents with County and State.
- Coordinating with medical examiner or coroner (if required).
- Submit vital information & obtain signature on the death certificate.
- Care of remains in climatically controlled environment (7 days including day of death)
- Basic Utility Urn suitable for burial or shipping.
- A cremation container made of approved material, in which the body is placed for cremation.
- Arrangements handled in a timely manner. Cremated remains are available within 10 to 14 business days after permit filing.
- A phone conference with an experienced Director.
1. Everything in Plan A, plus
*Additional costs that may apply for special circumstances:
· Certified copies of death certificate (for property and bank account releases) are $21 each (County fees). See our helpful guide: How Many Certified Copies Do I Need?
· A basic urn is provided. A different Urn, jewelry, or other containers are available.
· If the deceased has a pacemaker, it must be removed and additional costs apply.
· If the deceased is over 250 lbs, additional handling costs apply.
· If the deceased is located outside our service area (35 miles), additional transportation costs apply.
To provide the services requested, it is necessary for financial arrangements to be settled before the remains are cremated. We accept Visa, Mastercard, cash, money order, or cashier"s check. We do not offer payment plans. Please call and we can discuss other payment options.
Prior to drafting any contract for goods and services, the responsible party handling the final arrangement is entitled to receive a copy of any pre-need agreement in the possession of the funeral establishment that has been signed and paid for in full or in part by or on behalf of the decedent. Please let us know if a pre-need agreement has been completed with us or with some other firm.
For more information on funeral, cemetery and cremation matters, contact: Department of Consumer Affairs Cemetery and Funeral Bureau, 1625 Market Blvd, Suite S208, Sacramento, CA 95184: Telephone: 714-399-5180; or visit: www.cfb.ca.gov
For immediate assistance,
Please call us, we're here to help! 714-399-5180 or Contact us via Email
|Here are the Top 10 Reasons to use our simple Step by Step Process for cremation:|
|1. SAVE MONEY. Very affordable cremation services - among the lowest in the region. You are in control of all the costs. Save 70% off the cost of a traditional funeral.|
|2. IT's CONVENIENT. You can complete the process at your own time and pace, from the comfort of your home, in minutes, using a computer, smart phone, or tablet.|
|3. IT's EASY. Our video guide walks you through each step. We handle everything over the phone, or text messages or email with only one page to fax.|
|4. No rushed memorial service in a dated funeral home parlor. Plan your own memorial service when family can gather.|
|5. No expensive funeral, graveside service, cemetery plot or funeral director. Just simple cremation services.|
|6. Work with professionals who have been in the cremation business for more than 20 years. We treat your family with respect.|
|7. Pay with credit cards. With our low costs, most can charge it and pay over time or settle the bill with the Estate. We don't ask for the credit card online, you include it when you fax one signature page to us.|
8. No visit to a mortuary - no caskets to view. No salespeople trying to get you to spend more on funeral services.
|9. Take your time. Print the information to share with family, and come back to update it when ready. We keep your information secure. No pre-payment needed, just choose the option to create an information file so that you can return to it later.|
|10. No travel expenses - Family will appreciate no unplanned airline tickets, hotels, rental cars, etc. No extra missed days of work to attend a funeral. We ship the Urn with cremains and death certificates. Plan a memorial service when everyone can gather.|
|We understand you have enough things to worry about. Let us show you how simple we have made this cremation process.|
|Yes, you can do this. Just click here to get started.|
Within our cremation plan price we provide a Free basic utility urn to hold the cremains (ashes after cremation). Click Here to See the Urns included with our Plans. Funerals don't have to be expensive. An Urn with a photo can replace a casket and save up to 70% off the cost of a traditional funeral.
Some families prefer to choose an urn from our selection for placing on a mantle, displaying with a photo at the memorial service, or as a keepsake. You can select an Urn during our Step by Step For Cremation process.
OR we also have a full printable Catalog of Urns (PDF) that you can choose from (call for pricing).